Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Washington Trip

Birch Bay

While I was off gallivanting in Tennessee the girls went to Washington with Papa and Gram. Poor Kiley got an ear infection and had to go to the hospital in the first week she was gone. Sadness, the first time one of my babies has been sick without me.
Strawberry Festival- Tractor Ride

Despite being sick the girls had a great time with their grandparents. They went to the movies, to parks, to Birch Bay and got to drink pop (major highlight). When I was finally done with my travels we had fun picking strawberries, swimming, going to parks and of course going to Birch Bay again.
Papa and Gram
We were all disappointed in the weather, me especially. I was hoping for 70-80 degree temps but instead got weather and temperature very similar to Dillingham's. We had lots of clouds and temperatures in the 50's. Well at least we had stores, parks and movies to go to!

Park Fun

The girls had their fair share of pampering on this trip- they got their nails painted and their ears pierced. Both were big surprises for their Dad!

Posing at the Park

No comments: