Monday, July 18, 2011

Dollywood!!

Shannon and Robyn in Dollywood baby!

One of the big highlights of my trip to Tennessee was going to Dollywood, which is a theme park outside of Pigeon Forge. This was were I got to see Dolly Parton twice; once at the viewing of "Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy", and at the Bubble Show. My pictures of her are so bad. Opie drove to Pigeon Forge for a visit and I got to see Robyn scream her head off on numerous rollercoasters. I also got to be a VIP for the day... which basically bumped me up to the front of the line for the play and for a bubble show I made Opie go to. But you aren't VIP every day, I enjoyed it!

Dolly! The play was um, very child friendly, and she was so gracious!

I took pictures of D.P.'s paparazzi.....

A sign from 1901 posted in TN for teachers, we thought it was kind of funny. "You May Not Wear Bright Colors" and "Schoolmistresses shall not keep company with Men" Love it, and glad I didn't have to live it!

Opie and Shannon at the Bubble Show!

I didn't get a slice, but seriously? A 25 lb Apple Pie?

The first roller coaster Robyn went on, she gave her lungs a work out on this one!

No comments: