Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Three Deep


This seems to be a song we've been singing a lot at our house lately:

"There were three in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll over, roll over.' So they all rolled over and one fell out.... there were two in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll over, roll over.'  So they all rolled over and one fell out, there was one in the bed and the baaabeee said....... "Ahhhh, just right!"

Haha, Kolbi knows how!

I have woken up more times than I would like to admit squished with a girl-child on each side of me, sweating and with a kink in my neck or back.  We have tried so hard to start and keep them in their own individual beds.... but what do you do when you don't even hear them crawl into bed with you? When you just wake up and they are there?

Seriously.  I have to tell myself they won't want to sleep with me when they are ten. Right?

No comments: