Friday, April 06, 2012

Snow in April.....

For those of you in my family who keep texting me about 80 degree weather, flip flops and sunshine.....I needed to show you these pictures so you can see just how u.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.y cruel you are. See the little house behind Sis? That is my green house.

Here is a close up just in case you couldn't see it very well.

This is our greenhouse in the SUMMER. We have a TON of snow. A ton.of.snow. More snow than I think I have ever seen, really.

I don't think it is ever going to go away (the snow). We have woken up this week to 12 degrees, a snow storm and 3 degrees this morning. Winter has its cruel grasp on us and just isn't letting go.

So I am really hoping that we get some of that Global Warming that everyone is talking about. We just aren't seeing it around here..... so have some pity on me!

No comments: