Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Snow-Go Sleds.....


Sis has been telling people, "My Papa and Gram bought me a snow-go for Christmas!"

I have to correct that and tell them, "A snow-go sled."

She can only wish, and if she wasn't such a chicken she would see that her g0-go sled goes pretty fast, almost as fast as a real snow-go! (Not really, but when you are two it kind of seems like it!)

It took Jon about an hour apiece with each sled, and with the "help" of the 6 year old and the 2 year old. As soon as they were put together we got our gear on and headed to our favorite winter sledding spot.We were lucky enough that Uncle Max and Camryn came with us! The icing on the cake were two of Camryn's cousins came too--- it was sledding heaven!
You can't tell by this picture of Cam going down the hill... but it was about Zero degrees outside, yes 0- as in almost negative!
Let me tell you that just little butts belong on this Go-Go sled, Mommy butts are not allowed. I don't have a picture of me heading down the sled, and for that, I am thankful.

1 comment:

The Kellys said...

Where did you get those? I would love to get some for my boys... they are just like our old GT sleds!