Friday, December 10, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

It's been a busy week... wait, a busy month! Bazaars, meetings, Christmas Programs, caroling.... it is just busy busy with so many things to do!

This week we had Kiley's first Christmas program to attend. I asked her what her class was singing and she said, "Um, I don't know... something about a rooftop." I bet you can figure out what song it is, we'll have a clip and pictures for the program later.

I got this picture by telling them I would let them have more candy canes... bribery always works with these two!

We went to our district staff party earlier this week and the girls got to see Santa, and Kiley sat on his lap. Not Sis..... she loves Santa until she actually sees him, then it is another story. As soon as she knows he's at least 10 miles away from her she starts screaming, "I want to sit on SANTA's LAP!!" She's a smart one, that Sis. Kiley doesn't think so though- "Kalin how is Santa going to know what to BRING you? You have to TELL him!"

She's got it all figured out, that Kiley.

No comments: