Thursday, March 01, 2012

Skiing


It seems like I have been wanting to get skis for Kiley and Kalin forever! Well, we all finally have a pair. Yeah!

The few times we have been out have been fun... but the girls need more practice. We went out with some friends yesterday and Kiley convinced herself that skiing was "too hard", which broke my heart. Her friends have been skiing since they were 3 or 4, so I should have waited to take her out until she had more practice under her belt. Whether she likes it or not, she shall try and try again!
I finally got out and went for a ski, my first this winter! It was cold- hovering around 5 degrees- but I stayed toasty and got to take in the gorgeous sunset. I was grumpy so it was just what the Dr. ordered- a nice little break for everyone! Little bouts of exercise sure help cure the winter blues, especially when it looks like this outside.

No comments: