Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kolbi Paige~ 6 Weeks Old!

It is hard to believe that Miss Kolbi Paige is already 6 weeks old- but she is! What can she do now you ask? How has she changed? Well her sisters have taught her to say a few words, her ABC's and 1-2-3's..... no not really. She is, however, smiling. Kolbi has smiled quite a few times for Mom and let's see... once for Daddy :). Haha, not that I am keeping track or anything.

I am back to work this week, which is a big adjustment for everyone~ but we seem to be making it work. Kolbi gets to come to work with me and I think it is going to take a few days to really get into a routine, but so far so good. Kiley is back to First grade and Kalin gets to go and play with her friend Aimee every day (hog heaven).

Some moments are better than others. Sometimes Kolbi gets a little impatient with me and tired of being at work and does this....

But most days she looks a lot like this:

No matter her state, I am just happy that we can be together. Even if it has to be at work.... :)

No comments: