Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wolverine Wrestling, 2011

Our wrestler finished up his last week of wrestling last weekend. He finished his first and last season of Wolverine Wrestling fifth in the region in the 182 pound class. It was a grueling weekend chocked full of wrestling match after wrestling match! Jon and I both took the day off to watch, and for Jon to volunteer. The girls and I didn't leave the gym Friday night until after 11:00 p.m.!
I wish my camera took better picture- but these are the best I could do.


Below is a picture of what I consider to be the best match of the night. Blake wrestled against a KNW Eagle- so I had to cheer against my old crowd. Whew, it was loud but I got my voice heard! Blake won by points and right at the end the kids parent he was wrestling yelled, "At least he didn't PIN YOU!" haha, it was awesome. Highlight of the weekend for me!

We are super proud of Blake for joining and finishing wrestling this year, it was a great learning experience for him.

No comments: