Thursday, December 15, 2011

K-2 Christmas Program

I have never seen Kiley so excited for a program before. I hit a home run with her "Christmas Outfit"-- lots of sparkles, black pants and NO dress in sight. That might have been a part of it. I think a big part of it was the fact that Papa, Gram, Coleman, Kalin, Amma Bossy, and Mom and Dad were there to see her sing her little heart out.

We have been hearing her sing the assigned first grade songs since about the beginning of November- "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" as well as "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus." The latter she liked to sing directly to me, got a kick out of it, she actually told me, "Mom I know you wouldn't do that!" I didn't have the heart to tell her Santa was her Daddy.... we'll wait a year or two for that revelation. It was so cute to hear all the first graders singing together. Pretty soon Sis is going to be up on that stage!

The obligatory Sister picture, love it every year.

Speaking of.... Sis was pretty excited about the Christmas program too- she loves excuses to wear her pretty dresses. What? Tuesday isn't a good enough excuse anymore? But MOM it's ONLY -20 outside!

No comments: