Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crazy hair....

So this morning Sis melted my heart, the little stinker. She grabbed my face with both of her hands and said, "Mom you are be u ti ful." Just as sincere as could be. Then she said, "But your hair is craaazy Mom." I don't care about the last part, it was.

So I posted this little comment on Facebook, and almost immediately after I did my Aunt Bossy called me. She was watching Kalin for the three days I was out of town this week. Come to find out Kalin said almost the exact thing to her on Friday! She was wondering where Kalin could have thought up telling us we were beautiful? Was Jon coaching her to tell her Mom she was beautiful? What goes through that little mind? We never can tell what is going to come out of that mouth! The bottom line was I didn't care I just going to go with it!

I don't have a picture of my crazy hair this morning, but I have a picture of Sis's crazy hair! So here's one for the records Sis, you beautiful talking little girl!

No comments: