Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Turkey Day at the Clouses

Jeanette and Shawn
Max and Matthew
Kiley, Dad and Mom
Triptofan kicked in right away!
More triptofan....

We had a great Thanksgiving here in Dillingham! My sister came home from Anchorage and brought her boyfriend Shawn. We ate until we couldn't eat anymore. Turkey, stuffing, shrimp cocktail.... all my favorites. Plus Jon added a new dish of sweet potatoes and they turned out pretty good! We all have so much to be thankful for, and it was so special to share all our blessings through the year.Kiley decided that Pumpkin Pie is now her favorite pie (which she has never had before!).
We also used the weekend to surprise my parents for their 35th wedding anniversary- Jon said our vacation was a non stop party and he was so right. We had so much going on all weekend long- it flew by! I think I was more tired on Monday than on the Wednesday before Turkey Day.

No comments: