Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Par-tay..... Family Style




Our district Christmas party was fun again this year. Well not quite as much fun as last year because I was prego with Kalin and could (and did) eat with out remorse...... this year I ate my full and had to unbutton the top of my pants, geesh. Will I ever learn?

Kiley is a "big girl" this year and is NOT scared of Santa anymore! She has put two and two together and realized that Santa is a good guy because he brings her presents. Dave, who she sees at least weekly, was our Santa for the District party. He came in with his "ho-ho-ho's" and "Come and sit on my lap" comments, which Kiley obliged. But the whole time she was staring at him, then she piped up, "That's not Santa Dad! That's DAVE! I can see his NOSE!" Well we had to explain that Santa is so busy this time of year that he has to have "helpers", and Dave is one of them! So the party was a success, and we got some great pictures out of it!

No comments: