Monday, July 30, 2007

Beautiful Aleknagik

Kiley, Jeanette, Jon, and Harley, Kami and myself went to Aleknagik and stayed over night. We couldn't have picked a better weekend! It was SO hot and gorgeous the entire time. Kiley got even more tan than from our vacation time, and I had fun soaking up some more sun too. We had a fun picnic in Sunshine Valley and the dogs swam and swam and swam. Then we did some beach walking and sun bathing. Jeanette found some "sinky" spots as you will see in the pictures, and got just a little muddy!
Jeanette and I tried our hand at oaring around on a boat, we'll have to practice a little more with that before we are old hands! Jon took Kiley out and they boated all around- she had a blast! All in all it was a great trip and we can't wait to go camping again!








1 comment:

The Kellys said...

These pictures make me homesick! I missed getting to go to the lake this summer! You guys ready for school to start?