Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Our honeymooner cabin on the Agulawok- very, very nice!
This little bear decided to give us a show right in front of our cabin- he was chasing spawning salmon in a little creek.
Kayaking on the Agulawok- it was gorgeous!
Waiting for our plane on the beach at Katmai

One of the bears at Brooks Falls

Jon and I celebrated 6 years of wedded bliss :) on August 3rd. We were surprised with the opportunity to go to the GCI Lodge on the Agulawok for the entire weekend. Since this seemed to be a very busy weekend for everyone in my family we flew my mom up to stay for about 10 days and to watch Kiley.
We had a heavenly weekend-with hiking, kayaking, a deluxe cabin all to ourselves plus wonderful food and conversation. I don't think we have had any other anniversary to top this one! We also got to go to Katmai National Park for the day and watch the bears foraging for salmon. I got some wonderful pictures- and I still can't get over how lucky we were!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 years huh? How have you put up with him that long? Congrats on the anniversary and hope for many more to come. Love you guys. Dennis