Monday, July 09, 2007

Colorado Springs Zoo!





Kiley and I made it to Colorado in one piece- and we were SO happy to see Dad (Jon), finally!

We were lucky enough to meet up with Dennis, Michelle and Darian (who is 2 like Kiley) and Erin and Chase (6 months) at the zoo in Colorado Springs. I was so happy to see Erin (my college roommate) and it was my first time meeting Mr. Chase Jordan who is an absolute doll!

I think it was the hottest day we have experienced so far (well, until we reached La Junta) and all of us got our money's worth at the zoo! Even our Colorado Natives were talking about the heat, it was a scorcher! I think I sweated off about 5 pounds....

Kiley had a blast feeding the giraffes and seeing the monkeys. She told her Dad that the best part of the zoo was the Hippo- and the Gorilla picking its nose! The day was filled with train rides, the Merry-Go-Round and lots and lots of animals. As soon as we got into the car Kiley crashed, it was a very busy day!

No comments: