Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tony's Run!!!



He did it! Jon ran in Tony's Run last Sunday. He had grand ambitions to run the half marathon, but as work got busier he had less time to run. So instead of running the half marathon he ran the 5K- and did very well! I didn't run this year, I got sick, got lazy....and just wasn't in good enough shape to run. Those are my excuses and I am sticking to them. Next year this might be a family event. Jon will run with Kiley in the stroller and I'll just run! Sounds great to me. Kiley was very excited to see her Dad running and cheered him on until the end. We are pround of you Dad!

1 comment:

Babe said...

Go Jon! That is awesome, something I've always wanted to do. I'll have to get Grealin a jogger and we can run next year too. Hopefully my enthusiasm lasts that long...