Saturday, September 07, 2013

Many firsts


We've had many firsts these last few weeks at the House of Clouse.  First K started third grade, yikes, how on earth did our first born be old enough to be in third grade? 


Sis started Kindergarten!! Boy oh boy was she ever ready to be in school. Beyond ready.  Her first week has gone really well, she's made some new friends and really likes her teacher.  I asked her what the best part of school was? Recess! she replied.


Baby K started "Baby School", which is a local daycare here in town. We were lucky enough to start 1/2 days with Bonnie here, then we moved into a full day schedule this week. It was rough in the beginning, but she seems to like it now.


 Even Mom had her first day of school.... the first one for me in eight years! (double yikes!) I am teaching fourth grade this year,  in my home town! I was beyond nervous and excited, but everything came together for me. I have a fantastic group of kids, but even fantastic kids have bumps in the road.

We have been rocking and rolling trying to get into a rhythm at our house.  It hasn't been easy, our days are very long and full, but we are doing our best and that is all we can do.

No comments: