Friday, December 14, 2012

A Visit with Santa.....

We attended our district Christmas party this year. It was amazing as always with delicious food, great friends and good conversation.

I always look forward to our visit with Santa.

Sis went first. Didn't she look pretty in the dress from Auntie Jeanette?


Our first K also wore a dress to the party and she looked super pretty too!  She does not wear dresses very often but this was a special outfit picked out by Auntie Jeanette for Christmas, yeah!  We might just have to hire Auntie J as our personal shopper.....


This was Baby K's first experience with Santa. I have to say she didn't take it very well. But she was tired....

Poor Santa.
I do feel a little bad at making her sit on his lap.... but I really do treasure these pictures. Really, I do.

Mom and Dad got to sit with Santa too.

Poor guy, Jon is a little bigger than him.

Santa asked if I wanted some alone time just with him.... that kind of cracked me up. Naughty Santa.


Another great party, bring on the holidays!

No comments: