Saturday, October 01, 2011

September Birthday Girls

It's October 1st, I'm a little late on posting about our September birthdays. My excuse is.... it was a VERY busy month!

I made 4 cakes this month. Seriously- 4. That is a lot. (Plus cinnamon rolls, banana bread, dinner....etc)

I traveled to 3 villages and stayed over night in one.

We've had dinner parties, family dinners, birthday parties, club meetings, picked berries, went hunting, had school 5 out of the 7 days and our first Parent/Teacher conferences of the year.

I also have been cooking Clouse #3 this month- she's been busy jumping on my bladder and kicking. So far a typical Clouse girl.

We've been busy.

Our first birthday girl is Gram. I won't tell you how old she is now, she'd kill me. But we had a great dinner and party on her birthday.

Cheese... it was hard to get a picture without the grandkids in it!

Kalin and Kiley helped decorate Gram's cake, they love to decorate.

Our next birthday girl is Kiley, she turned 7 this year! Our baby is already 7, it is still hard to believe. She got a family party and a kid birthday party. Just those two alone made for a busy month for Mom and Dad!

Family party- she cried the morning of because she didn't like her cake. The plight of a 7 year old.

The pirate ship cake @ the kid party. She was happy with it.

No comments: