Saturday, August 13, 2011

Something is a little fishy.....

It has been a crazy, very busy two weeks, as it always is in August for the Clouses. Long hours at work and just life leave no time for blogging. But I am back!

GB is back in Alaska, and has been here for ten days already! I thought I had better sit down at the computer and do a little catching up before she has come and gone.

We went and did some fishing up at Lake Aleknagik in July on a gorgeous day (rare for this summer!). Auntie Jen, Missy, JC, KJ, KD and ME...... it was awesome.

We ended up at the Agulawok fishing for Dollies, and all came home with sunburned faces.

Kiley caught her first fish! On her Barbie pole even....

Auntie Jen caught the first fish and had the best pose of the day!

Sis could care less for fishing- she wanted to sun bathe!
I even caught a fish!

Missy was proud of her fish too- I think it was the biggest one of the day!

No comments: