Monday, May 16, 2011

Hot Dog Run!


Kiley ran her very first Hot Dog Run (if you don't know what that is- you run a set distance, and get a hot dog as your reward at the end of the race!) last week. She was so pumped she ran her little heart out, so fast she lost her shoe right at the end! She told me that when she runs "really, really fast" her shoe always comes off.

For some reason I can't get our movie to upload then you can hear my crazy voice-- I was just as pumped as she was. She was a little nervous before the race and told me she didn't think she could run it, I gave her some sound Mom advice but in my head I was thinking, "Really? I've been waiting 6 years for you to run this race."

I couldn't have been prouder, my baby got second place in her class. Go Kiley!

They had so much fun the first race the girls ran again!

No comments: