Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Bbbbback to Bbbboston

Got a little side tracked with Sis's birthday and Easter. By the way, on Easter I called my grandma and it was 80 degrees in Boston and 10 degrees in Dillingham. Not fair :(.

So while we were at the Aquarium with our friend Brendan we also got the chance to go down town to do a little site seeing. It just happened to be St. Patrick's day and about 65 degrees. All in all, heaven. What an amazing place Boston is! We got to see so much in such a short amount of time, and we still wanted to do so much more.
I seemed to be more in awe of the big city then my kids or Jon, but doesn't that just look cool?
This is not a statue, I repeat NOT a statue. And she really freaked Kiley out! :)

We had some delish food and just enjoyed all there was to see in this area. It was almost impossible not to with the gorgeous weather and company!


See all the green? Showing some Irish pride!
I sadly did not get to go in here, it was too packed on St. Patty's Day. But I heart Irish Pubs!

Oh man, at the end of the day my dogs were tiiiired!

No comments: