Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Girls- Do they look alike?






Here is a picture of Kalin Dawn at 10 months old. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of her so far....










Going back about 3 1/2 years here is a picture of Kiley Jeanette at about 10 months. Also one of my favorite pictures of her. I can't wait until Kalin gets to wear this outfit!




Yeah I think they look alike. Both simply adorable as can be, no hair, a few teeth- shucks! Of course I am a tad biased but I think Jon and I make some cute keepers!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness these beauties do look alike. I had thought that they were each their own girl but these pictures tell a different story. Kiley has grown up so much and to think that Kalin is on her way! Good job to you and Jon-they are adorable little girls.

Erin said...

Hi Jon and Sha-Nay-Nay it's Berneil. Erin was showing me your family OMG Kiley is YOU!! Are you guys staying warm up there? Love, love-Berniel

The Kellys said...

Wow, they DO look so much alike! Both Very sweet and precious in their own way though too. Sniffs and smooches from Wasilla!

Rondee Kim said...

Wow, they look a lot alike. If you hadn't put down their names, I would have thought it was the same girl! Can't believe how much they look alike.

The Toland Tots of Tanglewood said...

There are both adorable...and why wouldn't you and Jon make beautiful girls?!? They grow up so fast though!