Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bling Bling Birdhouse





We made it to Washington just fine.... and I wasn't ready for a nervous breakdown when we landed in Seattle or ready to collapse into an exhausted heap!  Kiley did as well as you can expect from any 3 year old and Kalin was a trooper. We did miss our connection out of Anchorage to Seattle, but they rebooked us and it wasn't a problem. The weather has been great- so so the first day but we went shopping so that didn't bother us. Today we went to the park and enjoyed some sunshine. Ahhh, nice. Robyn I am definitely going to watch the movie of the summer tonight!! :)

On to the birdhouse. Kiley thought it would be a "great idea" to paint a birdhouse when we were at Michael's. She said something like, "You know like at Umma Bossy's house", so I thought what the heck and here it is! She picked out the colors and I made sure we had some bling to stick on it. What do you think the birds will think? I hope next year we get a nest, Kiley is pretty proud of it! My mom called it a "Paris Hilton" birdhouse. 

1 comment:

The Kellys said...

Wow. A Paris Hilton special indeed! Way too cute. It is definitely the most bling birdhouse I have ever seen! Miss you all! - jenniferlynn