Sunday, June 22, 2014

Piano Recital.....

The hiatus is over, life got in the way of blogging. Now that summer is here I will try to do better with this online journal... in the meantime I will back track and try to catch everyone up with the Clouse happenings.

Both Kiley and Kalin had a spring piano recital in May, which went really well, and was their second recital of the year. I think I am always more nervous then both of them, if they are even nervous at all! With one year of piano under their belts I am really proud of how much they have learned and progressed.  Kiley is a little more reluctant with practice, but she loves the recital.  Kalin loves practice (most of the time) and does beautifully when it comes to the recital.

Here is Kalin playing "The Can Can and "The Spanish Guitar."



Kiley played "Night Music" and "Beethoven's 5th."


No comments: