Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy 2013!

Wow, its been a busy few weeks.


With the holiday season came baking, caroling, wrapping, parties, church and so much more! Yikes!

Paul and Bonnie are here visiting from Colorado for about 10 days. Jon and Paul have been busy wiring the entryway, putting in insulation and then sheetrock. Phew!

Bonnie and I have been tackling the 3 young Clouse gals and slowly but surely painting my kitchen (I know, again).  Her more than me- she's a robot I tell you! I think the last coat goes on tomorrow- so far it is gorgeous and really brightens up my kitchen.

We have been trying to get the kids out as much as possible, but the weather has not been cooperating. We have been having the strangest weather ever! Rain, snow, ice (repeat), ugh. It was -44 degrees in Alamosa (where Jon's brother's family live) and 34 degrees in Dillingham today!

I love these kids with rosy cheeks. Baby K sure loves going for rides in her sled, hopefully our snow won't all melt away and we can get out there some more!

No comments: