Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Box

A while back Jon brought home a box.

Not just any box, but a big box. The kind of box that kids love. The kind they can't get enough of. The kind they make into forts, get to color on and hide in.

Do you know what I am talking about?

The kind of box that if you were to get something big in it for Christmas or your birthday and you were about 2 you would probably play with the box rather than the "something."

Kalin loved it, loved hiding in it, hiding her "stuff" in it and she really liked drawing on it.

One day she decided that she would stick her hand out of the box and wave at me. See that cute little hand there? I wish I had an arrow to point to it.

"Hi MOM!" she said. "Guess where I am?"

Very soon her excitement turned into tears, then screams for, "MOM MOM MOM!!!"

Please. Don't. Judge. Me.

You know you would do the same thing. I got the camera before I helped get her unstuck. This picture is priceless.

No comments: