Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gardner, Mass

Gardner, Mass... home of the massive chair.

Shawn, Shannon, Colleen, Lynn and Aunt Erna


We had an extra bonus going to MA in March, we got to meet my Mom's older sister's family. Technically I have met them before, when I was about Kiley's age. So really we were meeting again for the second time. I got to meet three of my first cousins, which was really cool. We all came to the conclusion that we just live too far away from one another.

Kalin, Mitchell, Meghan, Dakota, Kiley and Damica

We drove to Gardner, MA, which is about 40 minutes outside of Boston to visit for about a day and a half. Jon and I got such a kick out of hearing their accents- they were wicked awesome. We had a great time touring Gardner, visiting and just relaxing. Kiley and Kalin got to meet the second generation of east coast cousins and loved being the centers of attention.
Erna and Rich treated us like royalty which included fresh lobster for lunch.

We found this area in Gardner, right across from where my aunt lives.We thought it was pretty cool to find a "Kiley's Way" spelled the same way in Gardner!
Bottom line- we want to go back again!

No comments: