Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!




Last night we went to the candle service at the Moravian church as a family, what a wonderful time. Every year I say that we need to start going to church as a family and I hope this is the year I stick to it. We had a wonderful time, it was a wonderful time from start to finish.

What a fabulous day! I hope you had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did, we couldn't have asked for a better day. The girls slept in a bit and didn't wake up until about 8:00 a.m. Kiley was so excited when she hopped out of bed and grabbed her stocking. She did such a good job handing out presents and not going hog wild (Jon and I made a pact that we would slow things down this year!). My parents showed up around 8:30 and we all opened presents together.

No comments: