Monday, July 20, 2009

Dress Up



Mom is gone and Dad is having fun with his girls. It doesn't sound like they are getting much sleep since Kalin has decided to get up around 5-ish every morning (ugh). Dad has been taking the girls on long walks with Kiley on her scooter (she has been very daring going down long hills and has asked me to pick her up a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads while I am here in Anchorage) and playing dress up.

This is the longest trip I have taken away from my girls and right now it is harder on them than me... although I miss them very much! Just a few more sleeps and I'll be home. I'll be taking a class from Monday through Friday, then I'm home!

Here are a pictures of the girls- Kiley in her mermaid outfit (and new haircut) and Kalin in a ballerina outfit (with her blonde hair).

No comments: