Friday, May 22, 2009

Ready for Summer!





I am not above bribery! This is kind of how it went "down":

Mom: Kiley I think you should get your hair cut.
Kiley: NOOOOOOOO! I like my hair long!
Mom: It would look so cute if you cut it, and then it will grow fast.
Kiley: NOOOOOO! I like it long!
Mom: But you never want me to fix it and you cry when I brush it.
Kiley: But I like it long! (sniff, sniff and a few tears)
Mom: Kiley if I buy you a DS will you cut your hair?
Kiley: YES! (absolutely no hesitation!)

Ok, so Kiley had no idea we already had a DS for her, from Matthew, and were saving it for our trip to Colorado. What? It worked didn't it! And look at the results. Isn't she adorable with her new haircut?

1 comment:

The Kellys said...

I like seeing proud mama in the mirror of the last picture... priceless!