Thursday, March 05, 2009

Kalin's Got Moves People!



Kiley is quite the DJ these days and loves to pick her "favorite" songs to dance to. Lately the numero uno song on our four year old's list is "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce. So we listen to this song on average of about 6 times a day! Yikes. But anyway Kalin also loves music and especially this song, and I captured some of her moves in this video. She is quite the little dancer as you will see.

Sorry for the funky format, I thought I could switch the video around but couldn't. :(

I'll have to get a few of Kiley- she can actually "do" some of Beyonce's moves from her music video.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Too cute!! I am so proud of you for keeping this blog going. Maybe it will inspire me to add something new to my blog. I can't wait to see some footage of Kiley. :)

Rondee Kim said...

So cute! Pretty good for her since she just took her first several steps in the past month. What a little mover!!!!

The Toland Tots of Tanglewood said...

Love it...even dancing on the table...she's got guts.