Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How I love this man....

My dear husband had a bad dream about his loving wife last night.... something about me wanting to leave him?? Of course he has nothing to worry about, in the 15 years I have known him he has changed only in good ways. He makes me so happy, I am quite the lucky woman. I don't know if I tell him enough how thankful I am for him and all that he does for me and our family! (there is rarely a dull moment......scroll down)

Who could ever leave someone who is their own action figure? Honestly, there is never a dull moment around the House of Clouse!

Jon Action Figure

New and Improved!
"Sure hands and articulated shoulders"

How I love this man!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Too funny! I really miss you guys. I am glad to see that Jon is still the goof ball that we all know and love! :)

The Toland Tots of Tanglewood said...

This is a great reminder about the men we love! I remember you both 15 years ago and how you met. Jon should have had that outfit to combat his weird roommate! Glad to see you are still as happy as you were back then!