Monday, October 20, 2008

Some happenings at the Clouse House....

The flu bug (stomach) has hit our house twice this month I haven't been up for much blogging. It hit the day before we were going to spend some time in Anchorage (Miss Kiley) and then again on Matthew's birthday (me). We had to cancel our trip into Anchorage to see Lori, Jeff, Auntie Net, Camryn, Best Friend, Rikki.... and the opening of Target! Boo HOO!! I hope that the flu does not hit your house..... I'm sending you an anti flu bug vibe.

So Happy 18th Birthday Matthew! Hello my beautiful girls!
Just a few picture I have been meaning to post...

Kiley is such the pro when it comes to flash and smiling for the camera at 7:00 am.
Kalin, not so much~

Happy 18th Birthday Matthew!
His favorite cake is a pineapple upside down cake, birthday dish you ask? Lasagna!


Such a big girl going on a walk!
Teething you ask? Why yes she is, popping out four right now!

Opening her presents from Auntie Net- Thank you!
Yes, her auntie spoiled her rotten!


1 comment:

The Kellys said...

Well I see the new baby backpack, looks great! I cannot believe how much she has changed in the past few months. Such a big girl now! They lose that "babiness" so quickly!