Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jon!!


Kiley decorated Daddy's cake all by herself!


Kiley helping her Dad blow out his candles.


Jon turned 33 on July 24th, yes we are the same age again. We celebrated his big day pretty quietly, going out to lunch (the girls, Jon and myself) and then had a quiet dinner at home. Kiley and I were busy at home baking a cake for dad, brownies and one of his favorite meals: beef enchiladas. Kiley was in charge of decorating her Dad's cake and she did such a wonderful job! I think our three year old has a chance at being one heck of a baker when she grows up, my girl can already crack eggs like a pro!

This month 3 is a lucky number for the Clouses: I am 33, Jon is 33, Kiley is 3 and Kalin is 3 months old!

1 comment:

Rondee Kim said...

Happy belated birthday Jon! Wow, the 3's are mine too! (33) Anyways, just got back from the hospital, Gavin broke his femur on Thursday night and had surgery... can't return for at least 6 weeks... trying to figure out my sick days and all. Will miss you at inservice! Have a great rest of your summer!