Thursday, May 15, 2008

Me & My Girls

We got out for a walk the other night- 40 degree weather and rain, but what are you going to do? Kiley enjoys being outside in any kind of weather, just look at those rosy cheeks! Jon has been keeping track of the rainy/cloudy days versus the sunshine days and hands down the rainy/cloudy days are winning! My Colorado boy just can't handle the Southwest Alaska weather, and I admit it gets to me at times too! But this is the time of year when we have light from 6:00 am until almost 11:00 pm, it is still crisp outside and there are no bugs. All the birds are coming back, the snow is melting, there is just promise of green right around the corner. I just hope our summer is warmer than our winter, we deserve it!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Isn't the Snugli totally a necessity with the second one? Holden was kind of permanently attached to my belly from conception to about nine months! (No, I can't remember when he got way too heavy for it, but I did still use the backpack sometimes even after that.)

Becky said...

p.s. you look great!