Monday, April 07, 2008

She has style....



It must be the shoes, and socks? Kiley has really come into her own lately with dressing herself (and Kalin). She is particular about the color, her socks (you know the ones I really like Mom? aka the Hello Kitty socks, penguin socks, "Camryn's socks" etc...) and her shoes. This girl knows what she likes. We also have come to realize that we should be living in a warmer climate because she only wants to wear shorts and tank tops. Today is April 7th and when we woke up it was FIVE degrees. I am sick of winter!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh this sounds just like Chloe!! Every day she has her own idea of what she wants to wear; for a few days it might be the same Dora shirt and pink pants that are really a bit too small ... anyway ... and Holden is really into shoes. This is inspiring me to put some pictures on Facebook so I'm off to do that.
p.s. Kalin is so darn cute!