Monday, January 21, 2008

Kiley, Mom and Baby Ariel.....


Well I can't believe that I am posting this picture. I am getting so brave, but here it is anyway! I am entering into my third trimester so I won't be looking like this much longer. Here is a picture of Kiley and I posing with our bellies- she definitely has a Clouse body! :) I am currently 29 weeks along, YIKES!! I've got a few other more decent pictures of the Clouse gals that I will post from home. Maybe I will delete this one.....

We have been holding down the fort pretty well with Jon coaching b-ball- but we are so glad he is back! Kiley was just about doing cartwheels and jumping out of her skin by the time he walked off the plane yesterday. She didn't let him out of her sight all afternoon and evening.

2 comments:

Rondee Kim said...

Hi Shannon! Great picture ms. brave mom! Very cute and congrats again. I am very excited to meet the new baby before summer! Take care of yourself and make sure you get enough rest, especially since your mom is around to help when she can. Have a great week!

The Kellys said...

No, you can't delet this one! It is too cute! Glad to view the newest additions to your blog, pretty soon you will have to add those of cutie pie Ariel!