Monday, November 13, 2006

Busted!




If you haven't heard me complain lately- here goes. Kiley has been getting into EVERYTHING lately! She uses step stools, her horse, chairs, or just climbs up with her monkey self. She has gotten into my polish and painted not only herself (twice) but poor Kami and Kami's bed. Kiley loves anything "Mommy", hairspray, mousse, jel, polish, lotion, perfume..... you name it and she loves it. So last night I was on the phone and there was a little too much silence going on in the bathroom....and whoa and behold guess who got into Daddy's shaving cream? Yup- head to toe. I guess she loves everything Daddy too- but usually his stuff isn't as much fun as mine. =) She was too cute to get mad at though, when I caught her she was patting her cheeks like Jon does before he shaves.

No comments: